Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Goals

So I have made a goal to write something every day about Sadie on this. That may be a bit overzealous, but I figure at least this way some things will get recorded.

Sadie stayed awake for hours this evening. I tried to get her to take a nap and she would have none of it. She wanted held and stayed in her swing for a little bit. She was alert and happy through her bath, ate for forever after again, and FINALLY fell asleep on her daddy's chest, which he absolutely adored.

Today she also held her neck up so well. She has been doing it for a long time, but it is fun every time. When she is snuggling with her head on your shoulder she will often just pop it up and hold it looking around at everything. She just can't stand to miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment